Deliver OC chemical irritant to a targeted area while eliminating risk to bystanders
Who should use the BIP OC Chemical Irritant Round?
- Riot Teams
- Law Enforcement
The BIP OC Round is best used when focused on specific targets
- Target an individual or a small group within a localized area, eliminating the risk of inflicting debilitating discomfort to bystanders
What makes the BIP OC Round different than competing products?
- The BIP OC allows for a surgical application of powdered chemical irritant at a safe distance
BIP OC Round Features
- Delivers the OC payload to a localized geographical area
- Produces an inflammatory effect which causes the eyes to close, while disturbing the vision of the target
- Designed to be fired from 40mm launchers
- Collapsible gel head mushrooms upon impact to absorb kinetic energy
- Impact is spread over a larger surface area for maximum pain compliance, while causing less injury
- Operational short-range distance of 2 meters, to an effective long range of 80 meters
- Optimum long / short ranges allow for one SDI round to be used vs. two rounds from competitors