BIP CS Chemical Irritant Powder
- BIP Standard
- BIP MP Marking Powder
- BIP ML Marking Liquid
- BIP OC Chemical Irritant
- BIP MO Malodorant
- BIP DNA Forensic Marking
- BIP CS Chemical Irritant
- BIP IN Inert Powder Round
- BIP TR Single-Use Training Round
- BIP RTR Reloadable Training Kit
Very popular due to its strong effect and lack of toxicity.
The BIP CS round is a riot deterrent, crowd-control medium and effective alternative to lethal force.
What are the effects of the chemical irritant?
- Delivers a micro pulverized irritant powder to maximize pain compliance
- Effects usually include tears, profuse coughing, exceptional nasal discharge, burning in the eyes, eyelids, nose and throat areas, disorientation, dizziness and restricted breathing
- Produces an inflammatory effect which causes the eyes to close which disturbs the vision of the target
BIP CS Chemical Irritant Round Features
- Designed to be fired from 40mm launchers
- Collapsible gel head mushrooms upon impact to absorb kinetic energy
- Impact is spread over a larger surface area for maximum pain compliance, while causing less injury
- Operational short-range distance of 2 meters, to an effective long range of 80 meters
- Optimum long / short ranges allow for one SDI round to be used vs. two rounds from competitors